02 Nov Leadsius is Now on Zapier (Beta)
We’ve been hard at work building a powerful integration with Zapier and are excited to announce the launch of Leadsius support for Zapier.
Zapier is a service that connects hundreds of apps and services together, allowing you to automate a lot of tasks that you probably currently do by hand.
What Leadsius Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Contact – Triggered when a new contact is created in Leadsius
- New Form Submission – Triggers when a form is submitted
- New Contact in List – Triggers when a contact is added to a specified list
- Create Contact – Create a new Leadsius contact
- Add Contact to List – Adds a contact to a specific list
How to Get Started with Leadsius on Zapier
Follow these instructions to set up the integration:
- 1. Set up a Zapier Account – If you don’t have one yet, set up a Zapier account.
- 2. Add Leadsius to Zapier – Click here to accept an invitation to our private app on Zapier.
- 3. Create a Leadsius API token – Login to your Leadsius account and go to Settings > API and create a token for the Zapier integration.
- 4. Create a Zap – Then head out to Zapier and click the “Make a Zap” button. When prompted to connect an Leadsius account, click on the button, and copy the API key in the pop-up box.
You’ll need to set up a “Trigger” and an “Action”, you can follow the remaining Zapier steps to save and enable your Zap. Here’s an example connecting Leadsius with Google spreadsheet:
There are many more possibilities, all of which can be found in the Zapier Zapbook.
Questions about how to use Zapier further? Check out these handy tutorials:
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.