22 Jan Introducing Upgraded Web Forms
For a long time, web forms have been one of the most sought-after product improvements from our users. With this latest release we’ve improved web forms – the “gateway” to grabbing the information you want from your leads.
*For all current Leadsius users:
Here are the improvements and more on what’s being released:
- Bug fixes
- Improved user interface
- Better design
- Improved Fields section
What’s up next?
- Self-created web form themes
- New Email editor
- New web report
Bug fixes – released
In this release, we got rid of some painful bugs in the system. You will no longer have troubles creating long web forms and editing your web forms.
Improved user interface – released
The new user interface is cleaner, enabling a better user experience. Simply put, it is now easier to create web forms.
- Order of fields has been updated, providing a more logical flow of web form creation.
- Design field moved up in rank to the main category level, together with Fields, Settings, and Sharing.
- The Responses field has been moved from the main category level (Fields, Settings…) to the web form table (Publish > Web form).
- A Delete button has been added to make it easier to delete fields.
- Icons have been updated to contribute to a better, more intuitive interface.
Better design – released
A number of improvements have been implemented to streamline the process of designing web forms and provide you with a better all-around experience.
- The size of fields and texts has been updated.
- Four standard design themes have been launched – Naked, Box, Color white, Color grey. Simple to setup and use. No HTML knowledge needed, unless of course you want to use your or another’s design code skills.
- The four new themes replace some of the design features that existed in the previous version, for example Form border, Header color, Font color, etc.
Improved Fields section – released
The titles of several Fields have been updated and are now more logical and easier to understand.
A few improvements have been made to help keep your database clean with correct data:
- Validation of Fields has also been added as an option. It is now possible to make sure users don’t enter text under a numerical field.
- You are able to display a self-created error message for users who don’t fill out all required fields. Description option has been added, enabling you to explain to users what the field is about.
A couple of new fields have been released in the Fields section:
- Title (of you web form)
- Body (short description for your web form)
Create own themes – coming soon
In the next version, due for release in Q2, 2015, users will be able to create own themes for their web forms, in addition to the four custom themes – Naked, Box, Color white, Color grey.
Haven’t discovered Web forms yet?
With the Leadsius Web forms, you capture leads and collect the information you need from your prospects. You increase the chance of getting your guests to request information, redeem valuable offers and the likes on your website and within landing pages. Your web forms are filtering this information to your contact database and lists so that you can begin targeting information to different segments based upon interests, geographic location and much more.
Give it a try by getting started with a free account today!